Low Fat Spinach Dip
by LOPA SHAH
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6617 times
A rare combination of spinach and fat free yogurt and cream cheese .This low fat spinach dip makes a terrific appetizer. Serve with a platter of fresh vegetables or with some baked chips or breadsticks.
- Place wilted spinach in a colander and squeeze out excess water.
- Chop finely and place in a medium bowl.
- Stir yogurt and cream cheese together until smooth.
- Add to spinach.
- Stir in remaining ingredients and blend thoroughly till smooth.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serve Chilled with baked chips or breadsticks.
- 1)You can use frozen chopped spinach also.
- 2)If you want little spicy, can add a little dash of hot sauce.
This recipe was contributed by LOPA SHAH on 21 Apr 2011Hi
I,am LOPA staying at Vile Parle with my parents.By profession I'am an Advocate.I like music,watc...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.