Low Fat Papri Chaat
Added to 12 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8511 times
This dish is really tasty and all the fat contents included in real papdis, and bhallas, and potatoes can be easily avoided!
- Make a dough of wheat flour, adding salt, jheera & ajwain powder. add very little oil and let it be for 1 hour.
- Roll into a big chappati and cut out any shapes you desire (round like puris or like namak para''''s).
- Lightly grease a baking tray and place the above pieces on it.
- Bake on 450 deg f for 15 min or until light brown.
- Soak gurbanzo beans, kala chana, and moong overnight and then boil or steam.
- Boil corn & soya beans.
- Chop 1 onion, 1 boiled potatoe.
- Mix fat free youghurt with little salt and beat.
- Place the puris or paras on the serving dish.
- Layer with the mixed chanas and beans.
- Next add the chopped onions and potatoes (keep potatoes light).
- Also add the boiled corn and soya beans
- Next mix the chutneys in desired quantity and pour over the mixture.
- Top with beaten curds.
- Sprinkle with red chili powder and chaat masalas, chopped corinader.
- Add very little sev only to decorate (or can be skipped).
This recipe was contributed by dtanna on 04 Oct 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.