Low Fat Methi Malai Paneer
by Nupurs UK Rasoi
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 10326 times
Creamy low fat paneer recipe, with fresh fenugreek leaves and
- Heat oil in a pan and fry ginger-garlic paste in it till brown,
- Add onion and green chilies and saute for 3-4 min.
- Add spices and cook covered for a min so that onion absorb the flavors.
- Add paneer and peas and cook covered for 5-6 min stirring in between.
- Add the cornflour to the curds, mix well and pour in this mixture to the pan.
- Keep the flame low and simmer for 8-10 minutes until its properly blended with the spices.
- Add kasuri methi and coriander and combine everything together.
- Add milk and stir well, bring it to boil and then simmer for 8-10 minutes stirring in between.
- Just before serving, spread cream on top and let it sit covered for 2 min.
- Garnish with coriander and serve hot.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
This recipe was contributed by Nupurs UK Rasoi on 08 Aug 2013I am a passionate Food Blogger, amateur Photographer and avid reader. I combine all my life experien...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.