Low Fat Cream Cheese
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 65 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 16463 times
- Put the milk to boil in a deep non-stick pan, while stirring occasionally.
- When it starts boiling, switch off the flame and wait for 1 minute.
- Add the curds, while stirring gently and wait for 2 minutes and allow it to curdle.
- Once the milk has curdled, strain using a muslin cloth. Do not throw away the whey.
- Combine the paneer with ½ cup of whey in a mixer and blend till smooth.
- Use as required.
- The whey remaining after using at step 5 can be used to knead the paratha dough.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per tbsp
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.