Low Fat Chocolate Fondue with Fruits
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 10 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 12288 times
A delectable chocolate fondue makes a perfect dip for high fibre assorted fruits.
- Put ½ litre milk to boil. When it starts boiling, add the lemon juice.
- Stir gently until the milk curdles and water floats on top. Remove from the flame and discard the water.
- Blend the remaining milk solids, 2 tablespoons of milk and 2 tablespoons of water together in a mixer till it smooth and creamy. Keep aside.
- Put the milk to boil in a non-stick pan and add cornflour and sugar.
- Heat on a low flame while stirring continuously till the mixture coats the back of a wooden spoon.
- Add the cocoa powder and whisk thoroughly.
- Strain the mixture and add cream cheese.
- Whisk well and keep aside.
- Place the warm fondue in the centre of the serving table and allow the guests to relish their dessert by dipping fruits of their choice in this fondue.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.