Low Calorie Vegetable Soup
by Shikha Jalan
Added to 9 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7666 times
Vegetable soups are always a great choice as starters and in between meal option this low calorie vegetable soup with assorted fresh and seasonal vegetables make is a perfect choice for all health aspirants.
- In a deep pan, add 2 cups water, cabbage, capsicum and carrots, mix well and bring to boil and cook till the vegetables become soft and tender.
- Add the tomato puree, mix well and simmer for about 5 minutes.
- In another bowl, dissolve the corn flour with a little water and keep aside.
- Add this cornflour paste to soup and mix well so that no lumps remain.
- Add the noodles, salt and white pepper and simmer for more 5 minutes.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Shikha Jalan on 10 Jun 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.