Low Calorie Lime Sweet Pickle
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5113 times
Red chilli powder and salt is according to one's taste and it depends upon the quality of the ingredient.
so, be careful while you add the ingredients.
- Soak the lime in water for a day and keep in the fridge.
- Next day, throw the water and add fresh water and soak again and refrigerate for another day.
- The 3rd day also change the water and soak and refrigerate.
- On the 4th day, cut the lime and remove seeds.
- Put the lime, jaggery, chilli powder and salt in the mixie and grind to a coarse paste.
- Your pickle is ready.
- It will taste better if it is matured for 2 - 3 days.
This recipe was contributed by vsucharitha on 09 Apr 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.