Low Calorie Dip
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2062 times
This dip tastes absolutely mike mayonnaise.
the dip can be stored in the fridge for about 3 days(in summer). you can take the required amount and add boiled vegetables or even fruits to convert it into a salad.
quantity of mustard can be increased or decreased as per taste.
Add your private note
Low Calorie Dip recipe - How to make Low Calorie Dip
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
4 hours 15 minutes
- Hang the curd in a soft muslin cloth for at least 4 hours for the water to drain.
- Soak the mustard powder in warm milk for 15 mins.
- Remove the curd from the cloth and put it in a bowl.
- Beat it with a spoon or spatula to make it smooth.
- Add the black pepper powder,soaked mustard,red chillie powder and mix well.
- Now add the lemon juice and salt. mix well. store this dip in the refrigerator.
- At the time of serving you can add the chopped simla mirchi and tomatoes.
- Mix a little milk to achieve the required consistency and serve.
This recipe was contributed by pooja_prakash on 04 Apr 2006
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.