Low Calorie Cornflaxes Snax
Added to 16 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3094 times
Low calorie cornflakes snacks is a healthy, energy dense and fiber rich snack option with roasted cornflakes tossed with dalia or broken wheat. Find many interesting snack recipe, healthy snack choices at tarladalal.com
- Roast cornflaxes in microwave for 3 miniutes.
- Crush them lightly with your hand .
- Heat oil in a broad vessel,add cummin seeds when they splutter add dalia,after 2 miniutes add seasame seeds,few curry leaves and roast till dalia are light brown in colour.
- Add the crushed cornflaxes mix well.
- Redchillipowder,sugar powder an mix well.
- Cool at room temperature and store it in an airtight container
This recipe was contributed by kdg on 21 Jul 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.