Low Cal Vegetarian Noodles
Added to 17 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6279 times
Taste the Low Cal Vegetarian Noodles and you would love to keep preparing it every day. A lovely snack or tiffin option, especially for children, the veg noodles are healthy, easy to prepare and tasty.
- Boil vegetables each seperately.
- Boil noodles.
- Remove water and add one drop of oil to seperate each noodle.
- Take 1/2 tsp. oil in a nonstick pan.
- Put the boiled vegetables and noodles,and cook for 5mins.
- Add soya sauce,vinegar,garlic and chilly sauce after removing from flame.
This recipe was contributed by farida5252 on 22 Jul 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.