Low Cal Potato Wafers ( Microwave Snacks Recipe)
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 85 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 18666 times
It's well worth the time and effort required to make these wafers for the amount of caloric intake it helps reduce. All the fun without the fat.
- Slice the potatoes using a wafer slicer.
- Place a muslin cloth or a butter paper on a microwave safe plate and arrange half the potato slices separately on it.
- Microwave on high for 3 minutes turning them once after 1½ minutes.
- Apply the salt and oregano mixture lightly on each of the potato slices.
- Microwave on high for another 2 minutes, turning them once after 1 minute.
- Repeat to make one more batch.
- Cool completely and store in an air-tight container.
Nutrient values per cup
|Vitamin A||30.2 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.8 mg|
|Vitamin C||10.8 mg|
|Folic Acid||10.8 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.