Low Cal Peppers
by Dhara Mehta
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1138 times
You will definitely love this quick dish which is low in calories too.
Simple dish with few ingredients is worth trying .
- Heat up oil in a pan and add cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the asafoetida and bell peppers and salt and mix well.
- Cover the pan and put water on the cover so that bell peppers will not stick to the bottom of the pan.
- Allow it to cook for 5-6 mins with intermittent stirring.
- When fully cooked add sambhar masala and mix well.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Dhara Mehta on 12 Dec 2014
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.