Low Cal. Green Chutney
This recipe has been viewed 3823 times
Low calorie green chutney is a healthy and spicy green chutney recipe with coriander ad mint leaves blended together with salt, lime juice and garlic.
Add your private note
Low Cal. Green Chutney recipe - How to make Low Cal. Green Chutney
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 0.5 servings
- Combine the chana dal, coriander and green chilli with 1 cup of water and grind to a smooth paste.
- Heat the oilin a non-stick pan and add the asafoetida and mustard seeds and fry until the seeds crackle.
- Pour the seasoning over the chutney,
- Add the curds and mix well.
- Serve with your favorite snacks.
This recipe was contributed by tilo126 on 05 Jul 2014
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.