Low Cal Frankie
by Dhara Mehta
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2582 times
Give a healthy twist to your calorie laden Frankie with this stuffing which is good source of fiber too. Taste won't be compromised and it will make you full for long time .
- Take flour in a bowl and knead it to form soft dough with required quantity of water.
- Cover and keep aside for 5 minutes.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl and keep it ready.
- Divide the dough into 4 equal parts.
- Roll out into a 8" thin roti .
- Heat up a non-stick tava and put roti on it and let it cook on both sides for a minute or till there are light brown spots.
- Repeat with remaining three rotis.
- When rotis are ready apply little ketchup on it and then put spoonful of stuffing in center of roti and make roll of it .
- Serve immediately.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
This recipe was contributed by Dhara Mehta on 12 Dec 2014
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.