Low- Carb Chocolate Squares with Sea Salt
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 831 times
Don’t abstain from having dessert even when you are on a diet... we will teach you a few tricks to indulge your sweet tooth. The Low-Carb Chocolate Squares with Sea Salt is one such treat that you can enjoy occasionally even when you are dieting.
These crisp and nutty chocolate squares have a mild salty crunch, which gives them a unique, quite irresistible taste and mouth-feel. This recipe is also quite easy to prepare because it requires just a minute of cooking in the microwave.
You must, however, allow the chocolate mixture to set for more than an hour in the refrigerator. And even after cutting, you need to keep it refrigerated till use.
Try other nice low-carb recipes like the Coconut Blueberry Smoothie and Low-Carb Chocolate and Peanut Bars.
- Line an aluminium tray of 175 mm. (7”) with butter paper and keep aside.
- Combine the chocolate and coconut oil in a microwave safe bowl and microwave on high for 1 minute, mix well and keep aside to cool slightly.
- Once cooled add the grated dry coconut and mix well.
- Pour the mixture in the aluminium tray lined with butter paper, sprinkle the walnuts, almonds, pumpkin seeds and sea salt evenly over it.
- Tap it lightly and refrigerate for 1 hour or till is completely set.
- Cut into 24 equal squares, using a sharp knife.
- Serve, or store it in an air-tight container in the refrigerator till use.
Nutrient values per square
|Vitamin A||10.1 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.2 mg|
|Vitamin C||0 mg|
|Folic Acid||1 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.