Lotus Stem Salad
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 8263 times
Simple, energy rich and fibrous salad fully vegetarian with Indian touch.
- Combine all the vegetables and dressing in a bowl and mix well.
- Heat the oil in a small pan and add the cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the curry leaves and pour this tempering in a bowl and toss gently.
- Refrigerate it for an hour and serve fresh.
- Garnish it with spring onions while serving and serve with hot tomato soup.
This recipe was contributed by damyantiben on 15 Oct 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.