Lotus Root with Chilli & Honey
Added to 9 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 20492 times
1. lotus root should not be very thinly sliced else they become soggy very soon when mixed with gravy.
2.u can half fry these lotus roots , cool & keep them frozen & again fry whenever required 2 save time .
- 1. slantly cut the lotus roots & dry with a kitchen towel.
- 2. dust with cornflour & maida 2 coat it evenly .
- 3. deep fry them in hot oil until golden crispy browm . drain & keep on absorbent paper.
- 4. heat oil in a pan. saute garlic in it . add red chilli paste , soy sauce & ketchup. mix well .
- 5. add onions & saute a little. add water 2 adjust the consistency.gravy shd b thick just 2 coat all the ingredients.
- 6.add salt , fried lotus roots& capsicum & toss well. finally add honey & serve immidiately as a delicious appetizzer.
This recipe was contributed by rupa_13 on 27 Oct 2000
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.