by kundan shah
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7762 times
A kid friendly and appealing biscuit or cookie recipe, Lollipop biscuits are easy to prepare. The dough made from flour, sugar, baking soda, margarine and milk is rolled and then cut into rounds. These rounds are then baked and then served with jam on the top.
- Mix flour, salt, bicarbonate of soda and sugar.
- Add margarine, vanilla essence and milk.
- Knead for about 2minutes.
- Roll out on a floured board, and cut into round shapes.
- Place on baking sheets and spread with a thin layer of jam.
- Place skewers into jam.
- Bake in moderate oven for 15minutes.
This recipe was contributed by kundan shah on 25 Feb 2001I am currently living in Nairobi Kenya. I have two children a son and daughter.
I have graduated...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.