Loaded Omlette Fries
by The vermaji
This recipe has been viewed 87 times
Spicy loaded fries wrapped in Indian style omlette.
- Peel and cut potatoes like regular french fries.Keep them in boiling water for 2-3 mins. with lid on.
- Meanwhile,heat 1 tbsp. oil in non-stick pan and add onions till translucent. Now add the pepper,paneer cubes and add all the spices exactly as stated above except chaat masala. Now add the ketchup and saute for 3-5 mins. Keep it aside with lid covered.
- Take the partially boiled potatoes and deep fry/air fry(for healthier approach) for 2 mins. Then take them out and let it rest. Again deep fry them for 5 mins till brown and crisp. Quickly sprinkle chaat masala over a broad alluminium foil.
- Add fries to the pan in which we kept veggies, warm it up a bit.
- Now add grated/striped/granulated cheddar and a bit of Mozarella cheese according to the taste in stuffing and put it on cling foil and make a sort of a roll or cylinder and let it cool (so that fries stick together).
- Break 2-3 eggs put a bit of salt to taste and whisk gently.
- Heat up a bit of oil on pan and spread the eggs evenly in a circle make sure not to flip and let the egg coagulate.
- Open up the stuffing foil and take out the stuffing and put it on the omlette. And start rolling gently.Make sure to cover the sides with egg batter.
- Turn off the flame and let it rest with lid on.
- BAM!! There you have a spicy omlette roll with fries and cheese inside.
This recipe was contributed by The vermaji on 30 May 2018
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.