This recipe has been viewed 1571 times
schezuan sauce (chinese)
green garlic sauce (chinese)
honey chilli sauce
green onion and ginger dip
Add your private note
Lion's Heads recipe - How to make Lion's Heads
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Heat the oil in a wok or frying pan, add the onions, mushrooms and ginger and stir fry for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the green chilli and peanuts and stir fry till the liquid from the mushrooms dries up.
- Add the potatoes, soya sauce, chinese 5 spice powder and salt and mix well.
- Cool, divide into 8 equal rounds and keep aside.
- Cut the bread slices into cubes of 12 mm. x 12 mm. (½" x ½").
- Dip each potato round in the cornflour batter and then coat with the bread cubes. the bread cubes should cover the surface of the potato rounds.
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients to make 7 more pieces.
- Deep fry them in hot oil till they are golden brown and drain on absorbent paper.
- Serve hot with the schezuan sauce.
This recipe was contributed by sohniekudi on 11 Jan 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.