This recipe has been viewed 3013 times
This is very good for stomach problems.
Add your private note
Lime rasam recipe - How to make Lime rasam
Cooking Time: Total Time:
crushed ginger and garlic-small amount
green chilli-1 chopped
pepper jeera powder-1 tea spoon salt to taste
corriander leaves and curry leaves
- Take water in a small vessel.
- Cut the tomatoes into small pieces and put itin the water.
- Add haldi,pepper jeera powder,salt,ginger,garlic,chilli
- Boil the mixture until tomatoes are cooked.
- For tempering
- Heat oil in a tawa
- Add mustard jeera and asfodieta and curry leaves
- Allow it to splutter.
- Garnish the rasam with chopped corrainder leaves
- Allow it to cool.
- Add the lime juice
- Serve it with hot rice and papad.
- Add water if required
This recipe was contributed by itsvidhuram on 29 Jan 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.