Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4813 times
A tasty and tangy achaar made with lime pieces marinated and preserved in lots of spices and condiments and salt.
- Pressure cook the lemons for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Allow the steam to escape before opening the lid, cool and
- Dessed the lemons.
- From lime.
- Transfer in a deep bowl, add the cumin seeds, pepper powder, garlic, salt, sugar,and boiled and cooled water amd blend in a mixer to a paste.
- Transfer in a pan, add little boiling water and cook for 5 minutes.
- Cool and serve immediately or store refrigerated for 2-3 days.
This recipe was contributed by rashmi_milind on 30 Sep 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.