Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 4944 times
Light pronthi is a healthy and low calorie stuffed Paratha recipe which is baked till done in an oven, unlike the traditional shallow fried ones. Enjoy the light pronthi with curd or pickle.
kneaded wheat dough.2 potatoes mashed and mixed with salt(according to taste),lal mirchi,amchoor and chopped onions.
- Roll the dough into a small circle and fill with the aloo stuffing.
- Flatten this stuffed dough into a pronthi.
- Cover a baking tray with aluminium foil and wet this pronthi fully with wayer on both sides and place on the oiled aluminum foil on the baking tray.
- In a preheated oven(kept at broil temperature)keep the tray with the pronthis at broil.when done turn them on the other side to let them make.
- Both sides are to be done and serve hot with butter or achaar or dahi(plain low fat yogurt).
This recipe was contributed by simk on 12 Jan 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.