Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 10193 times
A interesting combination of lettuce with other greens and tofu, lettuce salad is as nutritious as delicious. An appealing side dish with any meal, lettuce salad is quick, easy and healthy.
- Take one cup curd.
- Sieve curd properly so that it is very smooth.
- Then add green cabbage and red lettuce which is grated(thick).
- Put some chopped coriander over it.
- U'r delicious and healthy salad is ready in few minutes.
- Isn't that yummyyyyyyyyy.
- Then add it to curd so that it mixes well with curd.
- take only that much curd to mix lettuce and cabbage properly.
- Then add salt.
- Heat very little oil and put mustard seeds in it.
- When mustard seeds stops popping in the pan switch off the gas.
- Add mustard seeds to u'r colourful salad.
This recipe was contributed by navman on 11 Dec 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.