Added to 9 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2996 times
A tempting mushroom recipe with lemony taste is a nice variation. Lemony mushroom is simple and quick to prepare with unique flavours.
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the mushrooms and saute on a medium flame for 2 minutes.
- Remove and keep aside.
- In the same pan and oil, add the onions and saute for 1 minute.
- Add the tomato, ginger-garlic paste, chaat masala, green chillies, coriander, mix well and cook for 1 minute.
- Cool and add the lemon juice and mix well.
- Add the mushrooms and mix well and cook for more 30 seconds.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by vasudhasingh on 29 Sep 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.