by Palak Rajput
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 4266 times
Lemongrass Makhani, is creamy, spicy and clear gravy.
- Combine the onions, green chillies, ginger, tomatoes in a broad deep pan and add enough water to soak the ingredients.
- Tie a cardamom, cinnamon, peppercorns, garlic, lemongrass and bayleaf in a muslin cloth and add this bundle to the above onion and tomato mix water.
- Cook on a medium flame till the mixture reduces and the tomatoes are soften.
- Once cooked, discard the muslin cloth bundle and strain the remaining mixture using a chinese strainer.
- Crush as much as you can using a round ladle while passing the mixture through the strainer.
- In another sauce pan add the strained mixture, salt, butter and cream and simmer for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Serve hot garnish with cream.
This recipe was contributed by Palak Rajput on 27 Jan 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.