Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7241 times
A classic thirst quencher made with lime juice, ginger, ice and honey. Even more delicious on a hot summer's day.
- Wash lemons well
- Peel the lemons without the white pith with a peeler or a knife
- Remove juice and keep aside
- Combine water with peel and heat till it boils
- Add in the sugar and stirr till dissolved.
- Let it cool, then mix the lemon juice and refrigerate it till chilled
- Serve with ice and garnish it with mint leaves and lemon slices.
This recipe was contributed by radha.ts on 04 Nov 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.