Lemon corainder soup
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1084 times
Non vegetarians stick on chicken soup to kill cough and cold. vegetarians can now rely on this hot lemon corainder recipe to get relief from throat infection.
Add your private note
Lemon corainder soup recipe - How to make Lemon corainder soup
Cooking Time: Total Time:
Finely chopped vegetable
1/4 cup cabbage fiely chopped
1/4 cup french beans finely chopped
1/4 cup carrot finely chopped
2 garlic cloves finely chopped
1 inch ginger piece finely chopped
1/2 tsp Ajinomotto salt and black pepper (kalimirch) powder to taste
1 juice of lemon
1 tbps corainder leaves finely chopped
1/2 tsp of oil
- 1. heat oil in a pan and saute ginger and garlic when slighly pink add all the vagetable.
- 2. saute for a minute and now add 2 cups of water
- 3. allow it boil for 5 mins so that the vegatables get cooked
- 4. add salt, aginomotto, pepper powder and allow it boil for 2 mins and then switch off the gas
- 5. now at the end, add corainder leaves and lemon juice. serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by bajajdeepa on 16 Nov 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.