Lemon Squash Solar
by rajni ahuja
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4551 times
Lemon squash solar is a thick concentrate of sugar and lime. It is economical as it is prepared under the sun. Mix with water and serve.
- Fill the bottle with sugar.
- Pour lemon juice.
- Mix with wooden stick.
- Keep in sun.
- Mix every day ,otherwise sugar will will become hard.
- When sugar is fully melt ,no grain of sugar remains , squash is ready.
- Honey like consistency of squash , no preservative is very healthy ,cooling
- Serve with chilled water ,arround 30 glasses can be served.
This recipe was contributed by rajni ahuja on 03 Mar 20041.Iam senior citizen,aged72 yrs,
retired deputy librarian from IIT kharagpur ,
42 years of experie...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.