Lemon Rice By Roopavj
Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2330 times
Lemon rice is a summer dish made with rice and lemon juice mixed with a few spices.
- Heat the oil in a pan and add the mustard seeds, cumin seeds, urad dal, fenugreek seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the curry leaves and green chilli and groundnut and saute for 15 seconds.
- Add the ginger and onions and saute till they turn golden brown.
- Add the coriander powder and turmeric powder and mix well.
- Add the cooked rice and the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander.
This recipe was contributed by roopavj on 29 Sep 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.