Lemon Raspberry Swirl Ice Cream
This recipe has been viewed 4288 times
Bring health on your plate with this Lemon raspberry swirl ice cream which is mot onlu rich in taste but also laden with health benefits of fresh fruits, milk and tofu.
- Pour milk into a large metal bowl.
- Freeze about 1 hour to a frozen slush.
- With an electric mixer, beat 5 minutes on high until stiff peaks form.
- In a blender or processor, combine tofu, sugar substitute and lemon juice. s
- Tir in lemon peel.
- Stir the tofu mixture into the whipped milk and beat on low speed until well blended.
- Return to freezer for 1/2 hour.
- Process raspberries and sugar substitute to a smooth puree. pour over the tofu milk mixture and stir just enough to create swirls.
- Return to freezer for 4 to 6 hours or until firm.
- Garnish with fresh mint and serve icy cold
This recipe was contributed by joyabeans on 14 Jul 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.