Lemon Ragi Noodles
This recipe has been viewed 847 times
A innovative way to introduce finger millet in your diet. Serve for breakfast or enjoy as a snack.
- Heat 1 tsp ghee in a non-stick pan and add the ragi noodles and sauté on a medium flame till it gets mildly roasted. Remove the roasted on a plate and keep aside.
- Add a little more ghee and roast the cashew nuts and keep aside.
- Then in the same pan heat oil, then add mustard seeds, Bengal gram dal, Urad dal, dry red chillies,curry leaves, green chillies and ginger, fry them on a simmer.
- Then add adequate quantity of water, let it boil then add grated coconut, salt and lemon juice.
- Then add the fried noodles and mix well. Simmer the flame and let the noodles cook.
- Once the noodles are cooked add coriander and roasted cashewnuts and mix well.
- Switch off the flame and serve hot with coconut chutney.
This recipe was contributed by Siri1974 on 22 Jul 2017
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.