Lemon Pepper Broccoli
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2280 times
Pamper your senses with this tantalizing Lemon Pepper Broccoli exhibiting a lemony and peppery taste to the broccolis florets. Enjoy as salad or stir fry dish with rice or pasta .
- Bring 1-inch of water to boil in a medium saucepan.
- Place broccoli in a vegetable steamer, set into saucepan, cover and cook 2 minutes or until broccoli is crisp-tender.
- Remove insert and let broccoli drain.
- Heat oil in a medium skillet over medium heat.
- Add lemon peel and crushed red pepper and stir until peel begins to brown, about 30 seconds.
This recipe was contributed by setseeani on 22 May 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.