Lemon Coriander Soup
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 20795 times
A lemony healthy soup recipe, the Lemon coriander soup presents the lovely combination of lime juice and coriander paste.Find many interesting cold and hot soup recipe at tarladalal.com
Add your private note
Lemon Coriander Soup recipe - How to make Lemon Coriander Soup
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- For the stock
- Combine the lemon grass and chilles in a pan with 6 cups of water and bring to a boil.
- Simmer till the water reduces to approximately 4 cups.
- Strain and keep the stock aside, discarding the lemon grass and chillies.
- How to proceed
- Heat the oil in a pan and add the carrots, mushrooms, cabbage, red cabbage and spring onion whites and sauté for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the stock, salt and pepper and bring to a boil
- Simmer till the vegetables are tender.
- Add the spring onion greens and serve hot garnished with coriander and lemon juice.
This recipe was contributed by pnigam on 11 Jun 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.