Lemon Cheese Cake By jaingupta
Added to 11 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5912 times
Flavoured with freshly extracted lie juice, the Lemon cheese cake is a lip smacking and cool dessert item. The cheesecake mixture is baked and then chilled. Relish with lemon wedges as garnish.
- Place carnation milk in freezer for 1 hour.
- Mix lemon jello, boiling water and lemon juice and cool it (don''t let it gel)
- Mix graham crumbs and melted butter and 1 tsp. sugar.
- Line with crumbs in 9.12" pan. bake crust in moderate oven (300f) for 15 minutes.
- Cream together cream cheese ,1 cup sugar and vanilla.
- Whip carnation milk until foamy and add 1tbsp.
- Lemon juice and whip until stands in peaks (needs a big bowl).
- Mix jello and cream cheese etc. with whipped carnation milk.
- Blend well and pour over crumb lining.
- refrigerate 3to4 hours. serve cold.
This recipe was contributed by jaingupta on 08 Jul 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.