Lemon Butter Cookies
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5821 times
Lemon butter cookies offer a lovely delectable variation to the traditional butter cookie recipe by imparting a typical lemony taste. The ingredients are mixed and then dropped on a cookie tray with a spoon. Bake the lemon butter cookies and enjoy it right out of the oven with hot chocolate.
- Cream butter and sugar until fluffy.
- Add lemon juice,cream of tarter,egg and stir well.
- To this,add salt and flour and mixwell.
- Drop 2 tablespoon on to a greased cookie sheet and sprinkle little granulated sugar on each one.
- Bake at 375 for 12to15minutes or until brown.
This recipe was contributed by jefseena on 12 Apr 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.