Lemon Barle Squash
by rajni ahuja
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 4274 times
Lemon Barley squash is a thick concentrate of lemon and barley juice preserved with lots of sugar.
- Cover sugar with water ,1\2" above sugar.
- Boil, clean the froth.
- Add diluted barley powder ,boil ,till transparent.
- Syrup should be sticky ,but no thread.
- Close fire.
- Add essence.
- Add diluted sodium benzoit.
- Bottle hot syrup in boiling bottel ,leaving two inches space vacant ,cap tightly.
This recipe was contributed by rajni ahuja on 03 Mar 20041.Iam senior citizen,aged72 yrs,
retired deputy librarian from IIT kharagpur ,
42 years of experie...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.