Lemon & Chilli Rice
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9057 times
Lemon & chilli rice is a South east Asian cuisine inspired rice preparation with a hot and sour flavour. The lime and chillies are stir fried with rice and served with manchurian.
- Heat oil in a wok. add mustard seeds, curry leaves, the fresh red chillies and the onions.
- Let the onions turn slightly brown and then add in the cooked rice.
- Stir thoroughly and then add in the fresh lemon juice, salt, the tablespoon of the mixed masala powder and the lemon grass.
- Keeping mixing until the rice is covered in the aromatic ingredients.
- Garnish with fresh coriander leaves the dish is now ready to serve.
This recipe was contributed by peeyanjy on 22 Aug 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.