Lehsuni Papad ki Sabzi
by Foodie #524518
Added to 19 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 12864 times
Lehsuni papad ki sabzi, papad cooked in delicate aroma of garlic gravy.
- Heat the oil in pan and add the cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the asafoetida and garlic paste and saute for a few minutes.
- Add the salt, turmeric, chilli powder and coriander powder, mix well and saute for a minute.
- Add the 1/4 cup water and bring it to boil.
- Add the papads and cook for 2 minutes.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #524518 on 29 Sep 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.