Lehsuni Matki Palak Tikki
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 90 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 12624 times
Lehsuni Matki Palak Tikki is nothing short of magic for garlic lovers. Sprouted matki, a storehouse of nutrients, is hardly used in routine cooking. This delectable tikki is a great way to use this wonder ingredient. To avoid losing nutrients, make sure you cook the matki in a covered pan. These toothsome tikkis also feature heart-friendly, cholesterol-lowering garlic and spinach, which helps build immunity with ample vitamin A and folic acid.
- Combine the matki with 1 cup of water and little salt in a deep non-stick pan and mix well. Cover with a lid and cook on a medium flame for 8 to 10 minutes or till the matki is tender. Allow it to cool slightly and blend in a mixer to a coarse mixture.
- Combine all the ingredients, including the matki mixture and little salt, in a deep bowl and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 10 equal portions and shape each portion into a 50 mm. (2?) diameter thin flat, round tikki.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle) and grease it using ½ tsp of oil.
- Cook each tikki, using ¼ tsp of oil, till they turn golden brown in colour from both the sides.
- Serve immediately with healthy green chutney.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per tikki
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.