Leftover plain cake pudding
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 28247 times
The custard should be of pouring consistency. if thick add a little milk. pour the custard over the pudding and serve.
- Toast the coconut powder.
- In a bowl add the plain cake and with your fingers crumble it into crumbs.
- Add the coconut powder, jam, condensed milk and dried-fruit and mix well.
- Now press the mixture in a bowl and refrigerate.
- when set serve with the custard sauce.
- Mix the custard in ½ cup milk from the ½litre milk.
- Boil rest of the milk and add the custard to the milk stirring all the time.
- Add the cardamom and sugar.
- When the sugar is dissolved take down from the heat.
- Cool and serve with the pudding.
This recipe was contributed by sukutoya on 24 Nov 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.