Leftover Idili Dahiwada
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1494 times
You would have never known that leftover idlis can actually be turned into such a culinary delight until\ you tried this Leftover idli dahivada recipe. The idlis are topped with beaten curd and a combination of sweet and spicy chutney and enjoyed as tangy chaat recipe .
Add your private note
Leftover Idili Dahiwada recipe - How to make Leftover Idili Dahiwada
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Whip the curd in a bowl and keep aside
- Make a paste of grated coconut , mustard seeds and green chillis.
- To the paste add whipped curd and salt to taste and stir the mixture.
- Prepare the tampering by heating oil, adding mustard seeds, asefoetida and curry leaves and fry for sometime.when the seeds crackle add this to the curd mixture.
- Cut the idilis into four pieces(make a cut horizontally and one vertically on idili) and add it to the curd mixuture.
- Garnish the mixture with corriander leaves and serve.
This recipe was contributed by gumaross on 23 Mar 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.