Leftover Curry Delight
This recipe has been viewed 1884 times
Take care while adding salt , as there would be already some salt in the leftover curry
- Chop tomatoes and onions
- Boil aloo and mash it
- Heat oil in a kadai and put ajwain and let it fry for 1 min
- Then add onions and fry till transparent
- Then add tomatoes and cook for 2-3 mins
- Then add salt masala and leftover curry and cook for 2 mins
- Then add curd and mix.
- Let it stay on fire for 1min.
- Garnish with coriander and onion rings
- Serve hot with rotis.
This recipe was contributed by ss_madhavi on 16 Mar 2006
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.