Leela Nariyal ni Bhakarvadi
by Radha Hoizal
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 3262 times
This is an evening snack and very much ideal when rain is drizzling. Well this can be stored in an air-tight container for 15 days.
- Heat a pan and put the grated fresh coconut and dry roast till light pink and keep aside.
- Heat 2 tsp oil in same pan and add the besan and saute till it turns pink in colour.
- Add the fried coconut and mix well and transfer to a bowl and keep aside to cool.
- Add the amchur, garam masala, chilli powder, salt, sugar , sesame seeds, fennel seeds, coriander-cumin seeds powder and mix well and keep aside.
- Combine all the ingredients and knead into a medium soft dough using enough water.
- Divide the dough into small equal portions and shape them
- Spread the prepared stuffing to make a thin layer on the roti.
- Press the stuffing on to the roti with light hands so that the stuffing sticks to the roti well.
- Now roll this roti like swiss rolls and cut it to 1" size.
- Press the edges well and keep aside,
- Similarly prepare remaining kachoris using remaining dough and stuffing.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep fry the kachoris till golden brown and serve in drizzling rains with hot tea or coffee.
This recipe was contributed by Radha Hoizal on 30 Jun 2012Me an avid vegetarian.Born in Gujarath(Ahmedabad)to an orthodox kannada brahmin couple.Now settled i...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.