Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8171 times
Recreate the magical lebanese rice recipe at home with this freshly prepared aromatic and flavorsome lebanese rice. Just take one spoon of this hot delicious and spicy rice preparation and you are sure to crave for more.
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the vegetables individually and saute them for few minutes.
- Add the lemon juice and salt and mix well.
- Combine all the stir fried vegetables, add the garam masala and curry powder and mix well.
- Grease a big baking dish or cassarole dish with little olive oil and spread the rice evenly.
- Spread the vegetable evenly on top.
- Sprinkle little milk and cover with an aluminium foil.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven for 45 minutes at moderate temperature.
- Serve hot with curds.
This recipe was contributed by upatel on 13 Jul 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.