by sneha sadhwani
This recipe has been viewed 2533 times
Lebanese Dosa , an amazing falafel dosa served with delicious coconut hummus.
Add your private note
Lebanese Dosa recipe - How to make Lebanese Dosa
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time: Total Time:
Makes 2 serving
- For the falafel
- Combine all the ingredients, except the bread crumbs and blend in a mixer.
- In a deep bowl combine the chana mixture and bread crumbs. Mix well.
- Divide the mixture into equal portions and shape them into bullet or round shaped falafel.
- Deep-fry the falafel till golden brown.
- Blend all the ingredients in a mixer to a smooth mixture.
- Pour 1/2 of the batter on the tava (griddle) and spread in a circular motion to make a thin dosa.
- Smear a little butter over it and along the edges and cook on a high flame till the dosa turns brown in colour and crisp.
- Spread a few falafels and fold over to make a semi-circle or a flat roll.
- Serve falafel dosa with coconut hummus.
This recipe was contributed by sneha sadhwani on 29 Jun 2018
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.