Leafy Veg Soup
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5023 times
Add the green leafy vegetables in the form of a delicious soup in your diet with this tasty and simple Leafy veg soup recipe. Find many healthy soup recipe at tarladalal.com
- Chop leafy vegetables & cut into big pieces.
- Add 2 tea cups water and cook.
- When cooked , cool & blend in liquidiser.
- Mix milk with maida and add to blended mixture.
- Cook for 5 mins.
- Add salt & perrper as per taste and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by sggokarn on 13 Jan 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.