by shweta soni
This recipe has been viewed 570 times
I found it very interesting and ofcourse not to mention it was delicious plus different, so I quickly clicked few pictures below we dig in. If you are making regular vada/vadai, or dahi bhalla, reserve little batter and try this you will like it crunchy outside and soft inside pakoras.
- Wash and soak urad dal for 4 hours.
- Rinse again soaked dal and grind with little water into smooth paste.
- Add the onions, green chillies, spinach along with salt, kasoori methi, garlic, garam masala, cumin seeds, soda, besan and mix well.
- Heat oil in a kadhai for deep frying.
- Make small balls of pakora mixture and drop carefully in hot oil 6-7 in one batch, deep fry in medium heat until golden brown.
- Repeat same for rest.
- erve hot with any chutney or sauce or enjoy as it is.
This recipe was contributed by shweta soni on 02 Jul 2015
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.