Laziz bhutta sandwhich
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1899 times
Whole wheat bread can be used for the health conscious!
also you can girdle or toast the sandwhiches too.
Add your private note
Laziz bhutta sandwhich recipe - How to make Laziz bhutta sandwhich
Cooking Time: Total Time:
For the bhutta filling-
1 cup corn seeds deseeded from the cobs
a pinch of sugar
2 tsp oil
pepper for seasoning
1 medium green chilly chopped(optional)
1 tbsp coriander leaves finely chopped
1/2 tsp garlic paste
1 pinch oregano salt to taste
For the bread spread- butter
tomato ketchup1/2 cup grated processed cheese
Bread 8-10 slices
- 1.pressure cook the corn seeds with a little water till they are tender.
- 2.grind coarsely the corn seeds.
- 3.in a pan heat oil and add the sugar with the corn paste.add garlic and the green chillies.cook for 1 min.
- 4.now take it off the flame and add the seasoning-salt, pepper, oregano and half of the grated cheese and coriander leaves.
- 5.now, for the bread- cut the edges of the bread. buuter 4-5 slices one one side. spread ketchup on the remaining 4-5 slices on one side.
- 6.place the buttered side first.put the filling on top of it.sprinkle some grated cheese.now place the ketchup spreaded bread slice on top, at last.
- Serve with green mint chutney.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#387622 on 10 Oct 2007
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.