Added to 22 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5567 times
A lazeez and delicious recipe.
- Dissolve yeast in 2 - 3 tbsp of warm water and keep aside.
- Combine the maida, sugar and salt and sieve the mixture.
- Add the curds and baking powder, oil and dissolved yeast, mix well and knead into a soft dough, using warm milk.
- Cover and keep aside for few hours.
- Knead again and divide the dough into 4 equal portions.
- Place a portion of the filling mixture and press gently using a rolling pin and roll into a thick circle of 5" diameter.
- Heat a tava and cook each kulcha till golden brown spots appear on both the sides.
- Serve hot with ghee.
This recipe was contributed by ANS on 29 Sep 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.